30.3.13

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

Hello people!
Sorry for being lost these days,I was a little busy..How is your week so far?
Today I want to share with you some photos of the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week that is taking place these days in Athens,Greece.
Yesterday I had the chance to enjoy the catwalks and I was so excited that Patricia Field was there to show her collection!
Here are some of the photos that I've taken during two catwalks including one from a greek fashion designer-Michalis Aslanis- and the other from lovely Patricia Field!

Here is what I wore for this night:
    -Polka dot denim shirt
    -Black silk blazer
    -Statement necklace
    -Leather leggings
    -Flat shoes


                                                              
                                                               Aslanis fashion show



        
                                                     Patricia's Field fashion show







P.S : The analysis of my camera isn't so great but I tried to do my best!Hope you enjoy this post!
xo Lily


4 comments:

  1. love your outfit here! you look so chic and it seems like fashion week was a lot of fun!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate all of your sweet comments! Let me know if you want to follow each other :)
xo Lily