14.12.12

Alexa Chung


Alexa Chung is one of my all time favorite fashion icons.She has a unique fashion sense and always looks fabulous!I admire women who have such a unique way of being different from the fashion "status quo" and who are able to support classic and chic style such Alexa does. Alexa likes to keep it simple with not many accessories and reveals that the secret of looking gorgeous are red lips with every outfit! I loved it when she was Alex's Turner girlfriend,the two of them were so good together!
Take a look of her most lovely appearances!











What do you think of Alexa's style options?
xo Lily

1 comment:

  1. She is amazing. Love her style
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate all of your sweet comments! Let me know if you want to follow each other :)
xo Lily