11.12.12

Relaxin'


Hello people ! How was your weekend?
 For me it was pretty good.I've seen some old good friends,made a visit to National Garden and Acropolis here in Athens and bought newspapers and fashion magazines to keep me company with my breakfast on sunday morning!
It's like a tradition for me on sundays as I love reading newspapers and magazines while relaxing next to the fireplace with my family.

-This month I'm reading ELLE UK magazine,it has good articles mostly about fashion and a lot of options for shopping:




-My walk in beautiful Athens,exploring nature in the national garden,chasing the sun in the sky and enjoying acropolis by night with it's full moon!


Do you like reading fashion magazines on Sunday mornings? :) Let me know!

xo Lily

2 comments:

  1. I love reading fashion magazines! But I usually do that in the evening, Sunday morning is for delicious breakfast with my boy! :)

    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate all of your sweet comments! Let me know if you want to follow each other :)
xo Lily