8.1.13

Liebster Award!


Happy New Year my sweet followers :) I hope you had the time of your lives and enjoyed every moment with your beloved ones at holidays!Back to reality now in 2013 !

Today's post is dedicated to Liebster award,a "sweet" award as it's meaning in German.
I'm so happy to be nominated by Mystylediary Manon's blog! Take a look at her blog here it is so good :) 
                   http://mystylediaryblogspot.blogspot.ie/2013/01/liebster-award.html

The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

All you have to do is:
  • Tell 11 things about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you
  • Ask 11 questions to the bloggers you will nominate
  • Nominate 11 new bloggers
  • Make sure you notify the bloggers you nominate
So here are 11 things about myself!

1) I enjoy reading books(I am a real bookworm!)
2)My biggest dream is to travel around the whole world
3)I love it when people around me are smiling
4)I can't start my day without listening to music
5)My ..secret! dream is to sing
6)Sometimes I write poems
7)My closet is usually a real chaos
8)I love it when I meet interesting people
9)I'm scared of loneliness
10)I enjoy reading newspapers and magazines every sunday morning
11)I love helping people

Questions from My Style Diary

1. What is your favourite fashion item?
  Jeans-they are necessary and perfect for every outfit-

 2. What is your favourite Starbucks drink? 
  Caramel Frappuccino(with a lot of whipped cream ofc!)

 3. What is your favourite colour?
   All colors of the sky!

 4. Where would you most want to visit?
     United States

5. What is your favourite season?
All of them!Fall because of it's colorful leaves,Winter because of the sweet snow,Spring because of the beautiful flowers and Summer because of the amazing sun and sea!


6. What is on top of your wishlist?
To travel somewhere-anywhere in the planet would be ideal!

 7. Who is your favourite actor?
Adam Sandler(he is so funny!)


8. What is your favourite song?
 I have lots of favorites but I would say Wonderwall -Oasis!


9. What is your favourite clothing brand?
H&M(you can find amazing pieces in cool prices!)

 10. What makes you smile?
 A baby when trying to discover this world!


11. What is your guilty pleasure?
 Chocolate?Haha I don't consider it as a guilty pleasure though-except eating in late at night before you sleep!-

Questions for my Nominees:


1)Which is your favorite piece from your wardrobe now?
2)Best book you've ever read?
3)Would you be able to live without music?
4)Do you like travelling?
5)What's your favorite movie?
6)What's your sweetest memory from your childhood?
7)Any beauty products you can't live without?
8)Do you have any pets?
9)What's your favorite quote?
10)Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?
11)What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?

My lovely Nominees:
Going Teen
Sweetest Somethings
All that Glitters
Style List
Floral Mess
Embrace Enchanted
Catherine Belle
The Glossy Life
Megan's Fashion Alphabet
Classy Pam
Sparkles and Shoes


If I haven't nominated you,feel free to answer these questions in the comments below and be sure to leave me the link of your blog so I can take a look :)

Special thanks to Manon E. from My Style Diary that gave me the opporutiny to participate in this!

xo Lily



11 comments:

  1. Great post :) Thank you so much for the award!
    x Mariana | http://goingteen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! <3
    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award! I will fill it out! Have a great day!
    xo Dina
    Sweetest Somethings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me. It is very sweet of you!
    Would love to follow each other
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the nomination! I'll have to remember to do this sometime!

    ~Katy
    http://floralmess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning the award and thanks for nominating me!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the sweet award!!

    Alyssa
    The Glossy Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for nominating me!! I just answered your questions if you want to check them out :)

    also, would you like to follow each other? xo

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!
    Thanks for nomination! but I've already have been nominated by another blogger!
    Thx for visiting my blog!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Marie
    StyleList By Me Blog
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Follow you back :) http://shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for stopping by my blog! I appreciate all of your sweet comments! Let me know if you want to follow each other :)
xo Lily